Friday, June 19, 2009

5 Years Ago Today...


5 years ago today...I married the sweetest guy in the world. I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Pretty soon, I'll be saying it's been 10 years, then 20!! The older I get, the faster time seems to fly by! It's scary! A lot has happened in 5 years. Not only have we grown closer and stronger as a couple, but Michael has seen me through some extremely dark days over the last year - days I knew were inevitable one day...I just didn't think we'd experience them so early in our marriage. But, I am seeing a bright future ahead of us - one filled with hope and happiness. First, with the birth of our niece, Abby, on Wednesday - she is such a blessing to our family. A much needed ray of light for us all. Then, our sweet baby girl is due to arrive sometime in early November. I can't even imagine the feeling we'll both have when we meet her for the first time. To think, something that is half me and half Michael...it seems so crazy when you really think about it. =)

I'm sure the next 5 years will be an amazing adventure - an adventure with lots of changes, ups and downs, fears, and love...but, most of all...love. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't want anyone else going through the unknown world of parenthood with me. He's an amazing husband and is destined to be an AMAZING daddy to his little girl.

Love you Michael!!

1 comment: