Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 27

Well, I'm 27 weeks prego (or, I will be on Tuesday). We are having our 4D sonogram this coming Friday and we are soooo excited!! I really hope we can get some good shots of her little face and try to see who she's going to look like. I'm betting she'll look like her daddy since most 1st borns tend to favor their dad's.

Anyways, Emily's nursery is coming along good. I ordered her bedding today - I'm having it custom made by the same girl that made Abby's bedding...she's awesome and we highly recommend her!

I took some pics of a few parts of the nursery this afternoon - Gracie and Harlee were my models. Can't wait til it's finished, but having lots of fun decorating it!

I also took a shot of my ever expanding belly and compared it to one of the 1st shots I ever took of it - at 11 weeks....wow, what a difference 3 1/2 months make!









Fabric for Bumper. It will have light pink accents.

Mama bought this chest for me when I was little and I used it my whole life until I got married. I painted it black and changed the hardware. I also have the dresser, which will be E's changing table.


My beloved Monchichi. I carried this ugly thing around with me forever and it caused me (and my mom) great panic when it went missing in MetroCenter Chick Fil A. Thankfully, he was located. =)

Thanks to Uncle David and Aunt Melissa for Emily's first soccer ball. Daddy is already playing with it. =)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! I'm so excited for FRIDAY!!!!! WHAAAAA WHOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete