Saturday, November 14, 2009

4 Generations of Girls

My Grandma (mom's mom) came over for a visit today. It was her first time to really see and hold my Emily. She saw her at the hospital when she was born, but only thru the glass. =( My Grandma is the sweetest person in the world. While her mind is somewhat starting to wonder a bit, one thing is clear in her mind..."I love my girls." "I have three girls" she tells us all the time referring to my mom and her two sisters. I wish with all my heart my mom was here - she would be on cloud nine with her granddaughters around! I know she is watching down from Heaven though.

It's weird and probably crazy to think, but I swear I feel her presence sometimes when I'm holding Emily. Emily will start looking off into space so intently at something. I think babies can see things we can't - maybe angels? Today, while Grandma was watching her, she started REALLY staring at the ceiling. Even Grandma started asking her, what are you looking at??! I bet mama was there with us and she was seeing her. =) At least, I like to think so. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment