Friday, May 21, 2010

FAM BEACH PIC

Annual family beach picture was a moderate success this year. I say moderate b/c both girls (babies) have weird looks on their faces, but at least their heads are facing the camera (along with the dogs). I cannot tell you how crazy hard it is to get these pictures...keep in mind, it's set on a tripod with a timer. I DREAD taking this every year, but am always glad we get it done...nice to have a family time-line so to speak. I hope we can keep this up each year, but it's getting harder and harder to get the job done. Michael is already begging me to hire a photographer for next year's pics. It would make life much easier...or would it?

Also, can't you tell I invested in a better camera this past year? Something I did just for my Emily. =) I sure can tell a difference! I wish I had the camera I have now back in 2007 b/c it's our fav one. I have it hanging in my dining room, along with a matching one of my immediate family (me, michael, pups). I plan on changing out the immediate family picture each year (to update it), but the 2007 family shot will always be displayed since mama is in it and it was her favorite too. =)

~ 2007 ~


~ 2008 ~


~ 2009 ~


~ 2010 ~



Here is my little family of over the years.

~ 2007 ~


~ 2008 ~


~ 2009 ~


~ 2010 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment