Friday, August 13, 2010

"Old" Fashion Friday - Thanks Mimi

Emily's Fashion Friday is brought to you thanks Emily's Mimi (my Mama). She bought all of these dresses for her sweet girl.

No, unfortunately, she didn't actually buy them for Emily, but she did buy them for me and Lisa.

Even though Mama isn't here to give my sweet girl little frilly dresses and gifts like all Mimi's do, I can at least pass things down to her that were mine and know that my mama would've loved seeing them on her and probably would've bought her something similar if she was here now. =)

Both of these dresses are by "Baby Bliss." I looked them up online, but couldn't find anything on them. I guess it's just an older brand that is not made anymore, but I do know that Mama bought a lot of our dresses from Helen's, so these probably came from that store.

The pink crochet shoes were not mine - I bought them from Baby Gap.

IMG_8815

The little doll was also mine (and Lisa's) when we were little. She is wearing a matching dress. The fabric (pink rose buds) is the same fabric as Emily's (and my) "coming home from the hospital dress." We also have ANOTHER dress in the same fabric for when she is a little older. My mama LOVED this fabric - rose buds were her favorite thing on little girls. =)

IMG_8821

Frilly Dress From Mimi # 2...

IMG_8853

IMG_8835

IMG_8861bw

IMG_8866bw

Guess Who!

IMG_3607

IMG_3608

Thank You Mimi - Love Emily Elaine

IMG_8841bw

No comments:

Post a Comment