Sunday, February 8, 2009

.first.entry.

So, I decided to create a blog for my little family. We had a very hard year in 2008 with the loss of my mama, but are trying to look toward the future. We are looking forward to a new addition in our family - my neice, Abby, is due to arrive in June. Everyone is so excited and Lisa and I are having lots of fun planning for her arrival - starting with the most gorgeous nursery ever created! =) Can't wait til it starts really coming together.

Michael and I also have a much needed vaca planned for the first week of April. We are going to Miami and Key West! I'm sooo excited! Our five year anniversary is June 19th, but since Abby is due on June 17th we are celebrating a little early. Not only are we celebrating the big FIVE this year, but our TEN year dating anniversary is in March. We usually don't celebrate "dating" anniversaries, but this one is a big one. =) Plus, Michael and I haven't been on a trip for just the two of us since our honeymoon - we usually travel with our friends or family.

Check out our hotels (we're staying one night in Miami and then 4 nights in Key West):

The Catalina Hotel and Beach Club

Casa Marina Resort and Beach Club

Yay for a vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment