Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Hobson

Well, the word is officially out...Not only will Gracie and Harlee be getting a new cousin (Abby Grace), but they will also be getting a little brother or sister! I'm due November 3rd...but, if you ask me, I'm planning on October 23rd instead. Mama's bday is 10/23 and I just think it would be sooo amazing for my baby to share bdays with his/her Mimi. I've already asked my dr if I could be induced on that day...no, she says. Oh well, maybe mama can make something happen for us. =)

It still doesn't feel real to me yet...I'm sure once I find out what I'm having, it'll sink in more. I'm really just concentrating on Miss Abby for now. I'm so excited that Lisa and I will have our babies close together...we wanted that our whole lives! My mom probably arranged for this to happen. I just wish she was here. I don't know how I'm going to get through this without her.

Anyways..here are a few pics of me telling my Grandma and Aunt. Lisa had her 1st baby shower on Saturday, so I handed out "party favors" to my family as they were getting ready to leave....Sorry, no pics of Michael, Lisa, or my dad finding out...they knew from the beginning. =)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! We are very excited for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    It is so much fun to have the cousins close together. My sister-in-law has a little girl that is 3 months older than my youngest and my brother has a little girl just 3 weeks older than my youngest. They all getting to the age where they play so good together.
    Take care!

    Stacey Norqusit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! How cool that you girls are expecting so close together! I am going out on a limb and saying it will be a boy :)

    ReplyDelete