Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nursery And A Name

We've started working on baby girl's nursery.  It's PINK (same color as cousin, Abby's, nursery).  Thanks Uncle Bo for doing the harlequin design!  I still can't believe we are not painting this room blue and am not 100% convinced we won't be changing it, but I guess we'll see.  =) 

As far as a name goes, I think we're pretty much set on Emily Elaine.  It's been the hardest decision - the biggest and hardest I think I've had to make since Mama has been gone.  I think that's part of my problem with choosing her name - I don't have her here to help me pick it out!  I usually get her opinion on everything and this is a huge something!  I am stuck on Emily because I know she liked it.  We have gone back and forth between Emma and Emily, but I don't know if Mama liked Emma and I know she liked Emily...silly, I know, but just makes me feel better giving her a name I know she would like.  =)  Lisa did the same thing with Abby Grace.  

Anyways - here are a few pics of Michael and Bo getting her room started.  I'll post more pics later.  




No comments:

Post a Comment