Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gracie Oops

Getting ready for Emily, we decided we needed a video camera. I thought to myself, we'll probably buy a video camera and never really use it for daily captures (like I do still photography), which is a shame b/c some of my most funny childhood videos were captured spontaneously (my dad being a photographer and all - he always had that video camera handy).

I use the video camera on my phone all the time to take funny video's of Gracie and Harlee and thought I'd probably use it more with Emily than an actual video camera....which brings us to our new purchase...

We bought a Flip this past weekend. It's a little HD video camera that is so small and handy...I love it. It came with software to edit, upload, etc. and has a USB that pops out and plugs right into your computer...no memory cards! I'm sure I'll use it a lot. We've actually been getting a lot of filming practice in with my girls...see below my little video of Gracie....Note, she was not hurt in the making of this video! =)




Gracie's Oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment