Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What A Difference

What a difference a year makes! It's hard to believe how much our lives have changed in less than a year. We took our annual Destin trip over the weekend - something I've done my entire life...something my parents have done even before I was born. Back in 2007, we started taking a "family beach pic." I thought it would be fun to document how our family would grow and change over the years to come. Of course, I didn't expect it to change so drastically so quickly...


2009
Michael, Jennifer, and Emily (in tummy) with Gracie and Harlee
Dad with Roxy.
Bo, Lisa, and Abby with Maggie.
A Red Gerber Daisy for Mom

2008

Michael and Jennifer with Gracie and Harlee.
Mom and Dad with Roxy.
Bo and Lisa with Maggie.

2007
Michael and Jennifer with Gracie and Harlee.
Mom and Dad with Roxy.
Bo and Lisa with Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment