Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Shower

I had the best baby shower this past weekend thanks to Ms. Brenda and Brandi! I was afraid the weather was going to be bad, but it cleared up and was the perfect afternoon for a shower - especially one at the Biards' gorgeous house! It's weird b/c they JUST hosted Lisa's baby shower 4 months ago and now it was my turn! I still can't get over us having these babies so close together.

Of course, as always, the day was a little shadowed by my mom not being there. During these sort of events, my mom's absence is so amplified to me. We made sure she was a part of it though - we had her Gerber Daisy's out and Lisa bought me the cutest frame with a picture of me and mama when I was born. It was my fav gift. Also, Lisa made sure my Emmie had plenty of gifts from her "Mimi." =)

Anyways - here are some pics from the day...



Me and Emily's "Granny" (Michael's Mom)

The wonderful hostesses....


Me and Abby Grace - She Just LOVES Her Aunt Jenn! =)

I Got Lots of Stuff!

Gracie and Harlee Are Excited To Be Big Sisters....sort of. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment